Sunday, May 24, 2009

MiniBox from ScrapBox

I know my mommy is becoming a ScrapBox commercial~ LOL


Here is what she said today! Remember VOTE FOR HER~!



I really do love the product, and I was so impressed by the construction, use of space, and choices of materials. If you haven't seen it in person, you truly can't appreciate the quality.

The boxes are great! They are canvas, easy to clean, and in a great variety of sizes. If you can't fit the big ScrapBox in your house, maybe the MiniBox is for you.

While you are checking out their great products, please remember to get your vote in for my entry to win the ScrapDesk. I really appreciate it!

My entry is #267~

1 comment:

  1. I hadn't really looked at the mini scrapbox before, that would work well for my space.
    I hope you win the desk.
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete